The CW series comprises of filtered concrete washout tanks. CWs are typically used alongside CT-GU pH correction tanks.
How it Works
The CW01 in the first stage uses heavy duty geotextile filter bags to separate the aggregate and silt from concrete wash water.
The wash water seeps through the geotextile into the base catchment tray, from which it can be pumped away for safe disposal or to a secondary treatment tank for final storage and pH correction.
The water is clean enough to reuse for chute wash down or disposal through an accredited waste disposal company.
- Aggregate separation filter bags
- Suitable for smaller concrete chute washout and tools, barrows, mortar tub etc washdown
- Easy to move around via chain lift or fork pockets
- Approx. 50 washout capacity
- Onboard washdown hose for water recycling (optional)
- Minimises environmental impact of concrete washout water and ensures compliance
- Good practice for Health, Safety and Environment requirements on site
- Provides a clean aggregate product and water for safe disposal
- Frequent operation capability, using the onboard water recover process
- Easy and fast to deploy or move around site.
- When used in conjunction with an EnviroHub CT01 treatment tank, the water is further cleaned and pH neutralised for safe disposal.
- Multiple units can be used in conjunction with one treatment tank
- Small/medium size concrete pours
- Movement between various locations around site
- Washing down of tools, barrows, mortar tubs etc following concrete works
- Road work repairs
- Housebuilding sites
- Solids separation: 1 x Geotextile bag
- Separation material: Suspended solids and heavy aggregate
- Power requirements: 110-volt mains supply
- Tank height: 0.65m
- Tank length: 1.25m
- Tank width: 1.25m
- Dry tank weight: 0.5 tonne
- Tank capacity: 375 litres