Introducing the new industry-leading online asset management tool that helps oversee your pumps, allowing you to maintain the highest level of service.
As you may be aware, one of our key promises to our clients is that we aim to quote requirements within 30 minutes of the initial contact, then offer the fastest possible delivery time to minimise downtime.
We’ve been identifying the times we miss this, and generally we find it is because there isn’t the details available to the Site Manager regarding the pump that is being replaced or has gone down. The details may not be visible on the pump or the pump may have been running for years so details are no longer stored. This leads to the site having to wait for our engineers to arrive on site, then quote, and the delay causes costly downtime. To avoid this problem we have launched the Pump Register.
What is the Pump Register?
The Pump Register is an online tool upon which we record all the details of the pumps on your sites, including make, model, head, flow, application, general notes and a photo. We visit your sites, register all the pumps for you, add a serial number and all completely free of charge, even making any recommendations for improvements too!
The benefits of the register…
- Massively speeds up quoting and hence delivery time if you have a pump that goes down
- Helps identify details when new spares are required
- Service reminders can be set up if needed
- Varying levels of access depending on number of sites covered
In addition to the above points, the Register is also a portal where users can log in to and add their own pumps. The user can see the pumps they already have and, particularly on ready mix sites the register will help to standardize the pumps, which results in simpler maintenance and better pricing.
Sign Up Today
CEMEX site to benefit from revolutionary pump monitoring tool. Download our case study here.
The Intrax Pump Monitor (IPM) is an asset management and condition monitoring tool that allows you to make the most efficient use of your pumping assets, reduce downtime and save on running costs.
The IPM is fitted to your owned or hired pumps and automatically feeds real-time information to an online register.
Unlike similar products available, the IPM requires no manual input of data or visits by engineers to download information. It is very small and is fitted within existing hardware meaning it will not be interfered with and there is no temptation to move it. It will also last as long as the pump being monitored with zero power or maintenance required.
The IPM can be fitted to nearly all SlurryPro and Audex pumps and can also be retro-fitted to existing pumps regardless of manufacturer and added to the Intrax Pump Register. Set up of this is completed by our onsite engineering team and involves no disruption to the running of pumps and plant.
- Peace of mind having your pumps monitored with rapid assistance should there be any issues, thus reducing site downtime.
- No input required from site – your assets are tracked for you. Assets can be tracked and monitored from anywhere in the world via a secure online login.
- Visibility of assets leads to better utilisation and reduction in waste.
- Lower running costs through improved efficiency.
- Allows you to undertake proactive maintenance thus avoiding expensive downtime caused by any underlying pump issues.
How does the IPM work?
The IPM is a very small device which can be mounted in the control panel or on the pump, which takes regular electrical current measurements. This is a vast improvement on monitoring vibration given that it is proven to be significantly more accurate and less susceptible to interference.
It stores the measurements for several months as well as sending the current ones via an 868 MHz radio link to the cloud. The Intrax Pump Register then pulls the information it needs from the cloud and displays key details such as run time and power usage.
What’s unique about the IPM?
- While most monitoring devices require maintenance, the IPM is unique in that it is self-sustaining.
- The IPM doesn’t require batteries.
- It also doesn’t rely on temperature or vibration measurements which can be effected by the environment they’re in.
Installation of Intrax Pump Monitor system and set-up from £750.00 per site. Ongoing monitoring £30.00 per pump, per month, invoiced quarterly.
Contact Atlantic Pumps technical sales team for your specialist product requirements