A major source of sand for any sand processing industry is dredging, and a robust, reinforced centrifugal pump is ideal for these harsh conditions. Whether the aggregate is a mixture of sand and gravel or silt based, our extensive range of reinforced pumps provide the reliability and strength for this application.
By allowing us to help find you the perfect solution to your particular application and environment we help you reduce costs and downtime, increasing the profitability of your sand processing systems. Our expert advice and rapid turnaround make any transitions a breeze.
Common uses of processed sand:
- Brick: Manufacturing plants add sand to a mixture of clay and other materials for manufacturing bricks.
- Mortar: Sand is mixed with cement and sometimes lime to be used in masonry construction.
- Concrete: Sand is often a principal component of concrete.
- Hydraulic Fracturing: Commonly known as fracing requires sand to keep open the cracks forced into the drilling medium.
- Glass: Sand is the principal component in common glass.
- SlurryPro: robust and reliable, these pumps have high resistance to abrasive slurries.
View our range of pumps online now.
SLURRYPRO A Better Slurry Pump Experience
SlurryPro’s passion for improving wear life and customer experience is greatly demonstrated in the design of the new built-up SlurryPro pumps!Download your FREE copy to learn more about the key features of the built-up SlurryPro.
Tarmac Site Incorporates EnviroHub System on Site to Great Effect
Tarmac Washwood Heath Asphalt Plant in the East Midlands incorporated EnviroHub to great effect when working on an inner-city site....
Atlantic Install Transfer Station at Tarmac Crown Farm
The spring of 2021 saw Atlantic Pumps engineers install a Sand Transfer Station at Tarmac Crown Farm in Northwich, Cheshire....
Atlantic Play Key Role in the Construction of New Tarmac Wash Plant
Tarmac Eaton Hall is a sand and gravel quarry in Congleton, Cheshire and has been operational for a number of...