A major source of sand for any sand processing industry is dredging, and a robust, reinforced centrifugal pump is ideal for these harsh conditions. Whether the aggregate is a mixture of sand and gravel or silt based, our extensive range of reinforced pumps provide the reliability and strength for this application.
By allowing us to help find you the perfect solution to your particular application and environment we help you reduce costs and downtime, increasing the profitability of your sand processing systems. Our expert advice and rapid turnaround make any transitions a breeze.
Common uses of processed sand:
- Brick: Manufacturing plants add sand to a mixture of clay and other materials for manufacturing bricks.
- Mortar: Sand is mixed with cement and sometimes lime to be used in masonry construction.
- Concrete: Sand is often a principal component of concrete.
- Hydraulic Fracturing: Commonly known as fracing requires sand to keep open the cracks forced into the drilling medium.
- Glass: Sand is the principal component in common glass.
- SlurryPro: robust and reliable, these pumps have high resistance to abrasive slurries.
View our range of pumps online now.
SLURRYPRO A Better Slurry Pump Experience
SlurryPro’s passion for improving wear life and customer experience is greatly demonstrated in the design of the new built-up SlurryPro pumps!Download your FREE copy to learn more about the key features of the built-up SlurryPro.
Cross Plant Hire Incorporate Audex Pumps in New Wheelwash SystemWheel washers are an essential piece of equipment for quarries and construction sites. Removing material from a vehicles’ tyres...Read Case study
Case Study: SlurryPro Sliding Base Allows For Safer & Easier Inspection
Slurry pumps are mostly large in size and notoriously difficult when it comes to undertaking maintenance and repair....
Case Study: Two-Stage Filter Press Pump System Introduced to Great Effect
Reducing downtime and saving our clients money has always been at the core of our...
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.