Whether you need rapid help or want a planned maintenance schedule, Atlantic Pumps will ensure downtime isn’t a worry at your site.
Why choose our Servicing Division?
- We offer two simple service plans: a one-off agreement and an on-going contract
- We make it very clear what you do and do not need to spend money on and ensure that you get the maximum return out of your investment in your pumps
- Our team of fitters are trained to service your Warman, Linatex, Metso or SlurryPro pumps and offer fair and honest support
- Our vans are fully equipped with the necessary tools and parts allowing our fitters to provide immediate assistance
- We use high quality SlurryPro spares, ensuring that you aren’t overpaying for your wear parts and have parts that will last in the most difficult applications
- We offer a 5 Year Warranty on our SlurryPro pumps which is unique in the industry
- We are committed to being the easiest company in the industry to deal with as well as the friendliest!
Call +44 (0)114 229 3144 or contact us using our enquiry form to find our more about slurry pump servicing. A flyer is also available to download.
If you're having your pumps serviced, why not add them to our Pump Register?
The Register is a free online tool upon which we record all the details of the pumps on your sites, including make, model, head, flow, application, general notes and a photo. This tool massively speeds up quoting and hence delivery time if you have a pump that goes down. It helps identify details when new spares are required, and allows service reminders to be set up and services logged.
Sorry, there are no products in this collection