WELCOME TOM!by Bill Noakes
Atlantic Pumps are delighted to announce that Tom Milton has today joined as a Design Engineer.
Tom is currently studying for his master’s degree in Bioengineering at the University of Sheffield and will be working with our Orgreave team part-time alongside his studies.
Tom is technically in the fifth year of his integrated degree, having completed three undergraduate (standard degree) years, one 'year in industry' working for a medical robotics company, and is now doing the masters portion this year.
During his time with us Tom will be working on upgrades to our main SlurryPro range.
A very warm welcome to Tom from everyone here at Atlantic Pumps!
- EnviroHub to Enter Construction Industry Thanks to Partnership with RVT Group
- Why Is It Important For Quarries to Encourage Better Environmental Performance?
- The End Of Red Diesel Is Coming… So How Do We Power Our Quarries Now?
- What Does Being ISO 14001 Certified Mean For Atlantic Pumps and Our Environment?
- Atlantic Partner with Prime to Deliver EnviroHub to the New Zealand Market