After the Big Freeze - Check your Pumps
6 Essential Steps to Get your Quarry Back Up and Running
1. Undertake a visual check of your pump and casing. Make sure there are no cracks visible.
2. Spin your pump manually before turning it on to ensure that there is no ice inside.
3. Carry out a visual check of your pipework and look for any splits.
4. If you have a diesel pump check the antifreeze, coolant and oil before starting.
5. Once your pumps are running, check your casing and pipework again for splits and cracks.
6. Remember we have an expert and willing team at Atlantic Pumps on hand to help you get back to full production. For assistance call 01246 284 420 or email email@example.com.