We're looking to recruit a new Marketing Manager!
Atlantic Pumps continues to go from strength to strength and, following an internal restructure, we’re looking to recruit a new Marketing Manager.
At Atlantic Pumps, marketing is about understanding our customer needs — and building awareness about how our products can meet these needs. We’re looking for an energetic but humble and versatile Marketing Manager who is hungry to do this and more.
Our ideal candidate has experience developing and executing marketing campaigns while managing and inspiring a team.
He/she will be comfortable with day-to-day marketing activities, as well as contributing to strategy, thriving with tight deadlines and changing needs.
If you are a people-person who loves the rewarding challenge of building a brand, we want to hear from you.
Objectives of this Role
- Maintain our core branding and brand messaging at all times.
- Identify key targets within our agreed audiences, and develop marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments.
- Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration.
- Analyse customer insights, market analysis, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies.
- Create, maintain, and conduct analytics reporting across multiple platforms and extract key insights for future campaign development and go-to-market strategies, complete with formal proposals and recommendations on tactics.
- Partner with our external agencies to improve SEO and inbound leads.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Report to our Finance Director, agreeing direction and planning.
- Working in partnership with the external partners and our Marketing Assistant, develop creative briefs and guide creative direction to meet objectives for all public-facing communications, including print, digital, and video assets.
- Manage content and updates for customer and internal touch points, establishing budget guidelines, participating in events, documenting business processes, and providing additional sales support.
- Gather customer and market insights to inform outreach strategies, increase customer conversions, and generate more qualified leads.
- Present ideas and final deliverables to internal and external teams, and communicate with senior leaders about marketing programs, strategies, and budgets.
- Be prepared to deliver your own marketing activity, videos etc.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven experience developing marketing plans and campaigns.
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills.
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with eye for creativity.
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools.
- Proficiency with online marketing and social media strategy.
- Proven experience designing interactive applications and networking platforms.
- Working Hours – 7.30am to 4.30pm, Monday to Friday
- Salary - £32,000 per annum
- Flexible office arrangements
How to Apply
Applications to: email@example.com