JOE BALL TAKES UP NEW POSITIONby Bill Noakes
We’re delighted to announce that Atlantic Pumps’ Joe Ball has this week begun a new role within the company as a Site Engineer.
“I’m delighted to take up this new role, to help our customers reduce their site downtime further” said Joe. “I look forward to paying visits, getting to know how each individual site operates and building relationships to move each site forward”.
If you would like to request a site visit from Joe or to get in touch with him, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0808 196 5108.
Everyone here at Atlantic Pumps wishes Joe every success in his new position.
- EnviroHub to Enter Construction Industry Thanks to Partnership with RVT Group
- Why Is It Important For Quarries to Encourage Better Environmental Performance?
- The End Of Red Diesel Is Coming… So How Do We Power Our Quarries Now?
- What Does Being ISO 14001 Certified Mean For Atlantic Pumps and Our Environment?
- Atlantic Partner with Prime to Deliver EnviroHub to the New Zealand Market