INVESTING IN THE FUTUREby Bill Noakes
Did you know that this week is National Apprenticeships Week here in the UK?
Atlantic Pumps have always been committed to investing in young people with several of our current staff having come through our apprenticeship training programme.
Today we’re exhibiting at Apprenticeships: Be Inspired 2018 at Cutlers Hall in Sheffield where 1200 young people are meeting representatives from companies including Mercedes-Benz, Capita, GCHQ and ourselves.
Commenting on the event on social media, Managing Director, Andy Smith said "Great to see the level of interest in engineering apprenticeships, lots of positive vibes and energy with these young people!".
- EnviroHub to Enter Construction Industry Thanks to Partnership with RVT Group
- Why Is It Important For Quarries to Encourage Better Environmental Performance?
- The End Of Red Diesel Is Coming… So How Do We Power Our Quarries Now?
- What Does Being ISO 14001 Certified Mean For Atlantic Pumps and Our Environment?
- Atlantic Partner with Prime to Deliver EnviroHub to the New Zealand Market