ARE YOU A QUARRY MANAGER IN IRELAND?by Bill Noakes
We’re pleased to announce that we will be exhibiting at the Extractive Industries Ireland Health and Safety Conference and Exhibition for the Mining, Quarrying and Construction Products Industries.
This key one-day industry event takes place on Wednesday 26th September at Doran’s Pit, Blessington, Co. Wicklow from 09.00-18.00
For full details of the event including how you can be there, please see here.
We look forward to seeing you there!
- EnviroHub to Enter Construction Industry Thanks to Partnership with RVT Group
- Why Is It Important For Quarries to Encourage Better Environmental Performance?
- The End Of Red Diesel Is Coming… So How Do We Power Our Quarries Now?
- What Does Being ISO 14001 Certified Mean For Atlantic Pumps and Our Environment?
- Atlantic Partner with Prime to Deliver EnviroHub to the New Zealand Market
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device