A NEW FACE FOR THE OPERATIONS TEAMby Bill Noakes
We’re delighted to announce that Joseph Ball has this week become the latest addition to our ever-expanding Operations team.
Joseph who was previously with Forerra, joins Atlantic as a Mechanical and Electrical Engineer.
Speaking about the appointment, Managing Director Andy Smith said ‘It’s fantastic to have Joseph join us, he’s a great fit with the team here, energetic, passionate and keen to learn. He also brings us more experience from the field operation of our products and will be invaluable in continuing to improve services for our customers.’
Welcome Joseph - everyone at Atlantic Pumps wishes you a long and successful career with us!
- EnviroHub to Enter Construction Industry Thanks to Partnership with RVT Group
- Why Is It Important For Quarries to Encourage Better Environmental Performance?
- The End Of Red Diesel Is Coming… So How Do We Power Our Quarries Now?
- What Does Being ISO 14001 Certified Mean For Atlantic Pumps and Our Environment?
- Atlantic Partner with Prime to Deliver EnviroHub to the New Zealand Market