Tarmac Site Incorporates EnviroHub System on Site to Great Effectby Atlantic Pumps Admin
Tarmac Washwood Heath Asphalt Plant in the East Midlands incorporated EnviroHub to great effect when working on an inner-city site.
To ensure compliance with their environmental obligations, the site management required live monitoring of pH, flow, and turbidity on site. The discharge point however would be difficult to provide power to, and a self-contained solution would therefore be required.
Following a site visit, EnviroHub owners Atlantic Pumps recommended, quoted for and went on to install a 160W solar powered panel and monitoring unit, known as an EnviroHub Control Module.
The Control Module is a completely self-contained unit that monitors flow, pH, and solids. Data is transmitted to the online EnviroHub Portal, where it can be reviewed live and recorded, alerts established to ensure levels aren't breached and information collated and printed as and when required.
“This EnviroHub system will play a vital role for Washwood Heath” said Atlantic Sales Director Nathan Rowles following installation of the device.
“It'll ensure they meet the legislation set out by the Environment Agency regarding discharging from site, stay within the limits, and are able to do so at an extremely cost-effective price. The EA are demanding live reporting and until recently this has been exorbitantly expensive to purchase.”
Recent Case Studies
- Severn Trent Reduces Digester Cleaning Costs by 35%
- Quarry Reduces Filter Press Cycle Time to Boost Production
- Water Management System Stops Contaminated Water Entering River During Reservoir Restoration Project
- Advanced pump, test and treat system installed to dewater Wenvoe quarry’s lagoon
- Sophisticated RVT Water Management System installed during an upgrade project at a Water Treatment Works
- Biogas & Anaerobic digestion
- Filter press
- Lime Slurry
- Mine effluents
- Sand processing
- Silt pumping
- Thickener underflow
- Wash plant feeds
- Water treatment
- Brick & Concrete Block Manufacturing
- Large scale manufacturing
- Quarrying & Aggregates
- Ready mix concrete
- Sustainable Energy