Our Commitment To Providing Exceptional Customer Serviceby Bill Noakes
Our commitment to offering exceptional customer service was demonstrated yet again recently when we came to the assistance of a CEMEX quarry in Worcestershire.
The site contacted us after they become concerned about one of their centrifugal slurry pumps - the performance of the pump having decreased significantly due to the impeller being damaged.
We received a phone call from Michael Roberts of CEMEX Ryall Quarry at 3.55pm and had one of our engineers onsite with the required parts by 3.30pm the next day. This particular time was requested by the site so as not to interrupt the site’s normal working hours. Our engineer worked until 9.30pm that evening to replace the impeller, enabling the site to be fully operational again the next morning.
This rapid response helped to keep downtime to a minimum and is indicative of our company ethos.
Atlantic Pumps are people with a passion to make customers’ lives easier. We are committed to providing rapid and knowledgeable assistance whatever the enquiry. Likewise, we understand that every application is unique and seek to have an in-depth understanding of specific needs.
Atlantic Pumps are manufacturers of Audex submersible pumps, Gromatex cyclones and pipework, and SlurryPro centrifugal slurry pumps. We have immediate access to large stocks of pumps and parts for mines, quarries and recycling facilities, supplying customers daily throughout the UK and Europe.
For all enquiries, please contact Atlantic Pumps on +44 (0)800 118 2500, 24/7 via WhatsApp on 07537 149 180 or email email@example.com.
Photos: images centre and right show the damage to the impeller.
Recent Case Studies
- Severn Trent Reduces Digester Cleaning Costs by 35%
- Quarry Reduces Filter Press Cycle Time to Boost Production
- Water Management System Stops Contaminated Water Entering River During Reservoir Restoration Project
- Advanced pump, test and treat system installed to dewater Wenvoe quarry’s lagoon
- Sophisticated RVT Water Management System installed during an upgrade project at a Water Treatment Works
- Biogas & Anaerobic digestion
- Filter press
- Lime Slurry
- Mine effluents
- Sand processing
- Silt pumping
- Thickener underflow
- Wash plant feeds
- Water treatment
- Brick & Concrete Block Manufacturing
- Large scale manufacturing
- Quarrying & Aggregates
- Ready mix concrete
- Sustainable Energy