Local Office Proves Invaluable To Irish Clientby Bill Noakes
Miskelly Quarry is an independently owned site near Newtownards, Co. Down.
The quarry is just one of the many sites, both north and south of the border that we’ve helped since we opened our new office and warehouse facility in Newry, Co. Down in December 2017.
Area Sales Engineer, Kelvin Glass based in our Irish office, was contacted by Miskelly Quarry Manager John Moore in April 2018 when the sites’ competitor pump failed. A secondary pump on site, also by a competitor failed to aid the situation. Kelvin visited the site within 48 hours and after viewing the application, and following discussions with Mr Moore, quickly specified an Audex AS 6-3700 TC.
Like all Audex pumps, the AS 6-3700 TC has been designed and built for the harsh environments found in quarries and offers exceptional service life with minimal running costs and repairs. The Audex AS 6-3700 TC is a large, portable electric submersible pump featuring a rigid cast iron body and two lifting eyes. An industry proven, reliable pump, the AS 6-3700 TC is corrosion resistant and offers a discharge of 150mm (6”) and a 37kW (50HP) motor.
From Miskelly Quarry making initial contact with Kelvin to the pump being operational on site took just two weeks. To date, Miskelly Quarry have reported no problems with the Audex AS 6-3700 TC. Indeed, the site have since mentioned how impressed they’ve been with the performance of the pump and stated their intention to make further purchases from Atlantic Pumps.
For all Ireland enquiries, please contact Atlantic Pumps on +44 (0)28 3034 3434 or email email@example.com. Kelvin can be emailed at firstname.lastname@example.org
Recent Case Studies
- Severn Trent Reduces Digester Cleaning Costs by 35%
- Quarry Reduces Filter Press Cycle Time to Boost Production
- Water Management System Stops Contaminated Water Entering River During Reservoir Restoration Project
- Advanced pump, test and treat system installed to dewater Wenvoe quarry’s lagoon
- Sophisticated RVT Water Management System installed during an upgrade project at a Water Treatment Works
- Biogas & Anaerobic digestion
- Filter press
- Lime Slurry
- Mine effluents
- Sand processing
- Silt pumping
- Thickener underflow
- Wash plant feeds
- Water treatment
- Brick & Concrete Block Manufacturing
- Large scale manufacturing
- Quarrying & Aggregates
- Ready mix concrete
- Sustainable Energy