Kilsaran International Takes Advantage Of Atlantic Pumps’ Presence In Irelandby Bill Noakes
Our affordable cost of parts and speed of delivery were two of the reasons a site opted to buy from Atlantic Pumps in Ireland when purchasing spares for a 6x4 pump.
Castletown Quarry is part of Kilsaran International - a supplier of construction products including concrete, paving supplies and asphalt and road surfacing in Ireland.
The site purchased a cover plate, frame plate liner and an impeller from our Co. Down premises in March 2018. The parts were dispatched the same day with the site taking delivery the next day.
Following installation, the site had no issues with any of the parts received and the site intends to purchase from Atlantic Pumps again in the future.
The order was overseen by Atlantic Area Sales Engineer for Ireland, Kelvin Glass who operates from the Newry-based office and warehouse facility.
The premises was opened in December 2017 and since then we’ve helped many clients both north and south of the border save money and reduce downtime.
Our premises in Newry houses the full range of Audex and SlurryPro pumps and parts with all orders placed before 3pm eligible for next day delivery.
To schedule a free site visit from Kelvin and for all Ireland enquiries, please contact Atlantic Pumps on +44 (0)28 3034 3434 or email email@example.com. Kelvin can be emailed at firstname.lastname@example.org
Recent Case Studies
- Atlantic Install Transfer Station at Tarmac Crown Farm
- Atlantic Play Key Role in the Construction of New Tarmac Wash Plant
- LSM Peristaltic Pump Proves Successful for Brick Factory
- Cross Plant Hire Incorporate Audex Pumps in New Wheelwash System
- Case Study: SlurryPro Sliding Base Allows For Safer & Easier Inspection
- Biogas & Anaerobic digestion
- Filter press
- Lime Slurry
- Mine effluents
- Sand processing
- Silt pumping
- Thickener underflow
- Wash plant feeds
- Water treatment
- Brick & Concrete Block Manufacturing
- Large scale manufacturing
- Quarrying & Aggregates
- Ready mix concrete
- Sustainable Energy