Huge Savings With Audex Pontoons And Pumpsby Bill Noakes
We’re always looking to save our clients’ money and energy and this was superbly demonstrated recently when we produced two pontoons for a quarry in southern Scotland. Each pontoon held an 8” Audex submersible pump, also supplied by Atlantic Pumps.
Since installing the two bespoke pontoons and 8” pumps, we’ve been contacted by the delighted Quarry Manager regarding the outstanding saving he’s made. ‘I’ve done some rough initial calculations, the pump that runs to top up the plant pond will save us a minimum of £8000 a year on diesel. Well happy with that.’
The team here at Atlantic Pumps were also delighted with the saving and at the project as a whole. ‘From placing the order to point of delivery only took 2-3 weeks and that includes the building of the two pontoons’ said Sales Advisor, Mark McCreadie. ‘I, along with the rest of the team thoroughly enjoyed working on this job and we’re really keen to help other quarries make such huge savings’.
Atlantic Pumps are able to offer a range of pontoons to suit various types of pumps including submersible and horizontal centrifugal pumps.
The pontoons are made to order to suit the customers exact requirements and specification. They consist of a heavy duty mild steel structure which are supported by patented blow moulded plastic buoyancy sections. The buoyancy sections offer impressive payloads and are extremely hard wearing and robust while the flexible design allows the option of mounting pumps in various ways to suit all pumping applications.
To contact Mark and the team about pontoons or our wide range of Audex submersible pumps, please call 0114 229 3144 or email your enquiry to email@example.com.
Recent Case Studies
- Severn Trent Reduces Digester Cleaning Costs by 35%
- Quarry Reduces Filter Press Cycle Time to Boost Production
- Water Management System Stops Contaminated Water Entering River During Reservoir Restoration Project
- Advanced pump, test and treat system installed to dewater Wenvoe quarry’s lagoon
- Sophisticated RVT Water Management System installed during an upgrade project at a Water Treatment Works
- Biogas & Anaerobic digestion
- Filter press
- Lime Slurry
- Mine effluents
- Sand processing
- Silt pumping
- Thickener underflow
- Wash plant feeds
- Water treatment
- Brick & Concrete Block Manufacturing
- Large scale manufacturing
- Quarrying & Aggregates
- Ready mix concrete
- Sustainable Energy