Atlantic Install Transfer Station at Tarmac Crown Farmby Atlantic Pumps Admin
The spring of 2021 saw Atlantic Pumps engineers install a Sand Transfer Station at Tarmac Crown Farm in Northwich, Cheshire.
The Transfer Station is sited between the site’s new dredger and their existing sand plant. The primary function of the transfer station is to remove any oversized material from the sand, prior to it being pumped into the sand plant.
Construction of the Transfer Station at the sand quarry was carried out without issue with Atlantic spending minimal time on site due to it being delivered in preassembled sections.
The project saw Atlantic engineers install a large sand hopper and support structure, a SlurryPro 10x8 slurry pump, a Hewitt Robins screen and a stockpiler measuring 15 metres in length.
The project also included 300m of 10” pipework to connect the transfer station to the dredger and sand plant.
A control cabin was also added along with a generator which was supplied by Tarmac.
Tarmac Crown Farm's Sand Transfer Station was another success for Atlantic Pumps. Atlantic understand that every site is unique and seek to have an in-depth understanding of specific needs. We listen and work closely with our clients to ensure we deliver - bringing sound, sensible solutions to their needs.
To discuss requirements for your onsite projects, call our Sales team on 0800 118 2500.
Recent Case Studies
- Severn Trent Reduces Digester Cleaning Costs by 35%
- Quarry Reduces Filter Press Cycle Time to Boost Production
- Water Management System Stops Contaminated Water Entering River During Reservoir Restoration Project
- Advanced pump, test and treat system installed to dewater Wenvoe quarry’s lagoon
- Sophisticated RVT Water Management System installed during an upgrade project at a Water Treatment Works
- Biogas & Anaerobic digestion
- Filter press
- Lime Slurry
- Mine effluents
- Sand processing
- Silt pumping
- Thickener underflow
- Wash plant feeds
- Water treatment
- Brick & Concrete Block Manufacturing
- Large scale manufacturing
- Quarrying & Aggregates
- Ready mix concrete
- Sustainable Energy