We’re pleased to announce that we will be sponsoring the Mining Technology Division Conference at "Rooms on Regent's Park" in London on Wednesday 4th and Thursday 5th October 2017.
“The aims and objectives of this conference are to bring together representatives of the various companies involved in UK Mining, in order to hear about their current operations and to outline their future plans and aspirations” said Mining Technology Division Board Member, Alan Auld.
“It is intended that, by organising this conference, mutually beneficial discussions can be enjoyed between parties within the mining fraternity. The Conference Volume of the papers will hopefully provide the wider public with a greater appreciation of the UK mining industry. We want to emphasize the scale of the UK mining industry in terms of the benefits it can bring, not only in terms of the products, but also in job creation and the rebuilding of communities. It is intended that this Conference will define the current state of the UK mining industry".
Atlantic Pumps will be represented at the conference by our European Business Development Manager, Mark Attride and we will also be exhibiting a table top display stand in the general networking area.
Commenting on the sponsorship of the conference, Atlantic Pumps Managing Director Andrew Smith said, “Current developments and investment in UK mining projects is very encouraging, its way beyond what many people realise. We’re glad to be able to support these exciting developments in a number of ways and are very pleased to be involved with the Mining Technology Division conference”.
The Mining Technology Division Conference will feature a wealth of names from across the industry:
• Paul Bradley, Operations Manager – HM Principal Inspector Mechanical Engineering - H & S Executive
• Graham Clarke, Operations Director - Sirius Minerals, York Potash Project
• Richard Gray, MD and CEO, Chris Sangster, NonExecutive Director - Scotgold Resources Cononish Mine
• John Austin, Mine Manager - British Gypsum, Marblaegis Mines
• Tim Sambrook, Plant Metallurgist - Wolf Minerals Drakelands(Hemerdon) Mine
• Jason Hopps - Irish Salt Mining & Exploration Co. Ltd
• Bill Birch, Managing Director - New Crofton Co-op Colliery Ltd
• Owen Mihalop, COO, Richard Williams, CEO - Strongbow Exploration Inc. South Crofty Tin Mine
• Stuart Hoult, CEO and Andrew Watson, Commercial and Operations Director- Mines Rescue Service
• Peter Robinson, Chairman - British Fluorspar, Milldam Mine
• Gordon Dunn, Managing Director - Compass Minerals UK, Winsford Mine
• Brian Kelly, Managing Director - Dalradian Gold Ltd, Curraghinalt deposit, Northern Ireland
• Andrew Fulton, Operations Manager - Cleveland Potash, Boulby Mine
• Mark Kirkbride, CEO - West Cumbria Mining
• Brett Grist, Exploration Manager - Cornwall Resources Ltd, Redmoor Project
• Jeremy Wrathall, CEO – Cornish Lithium
• Professor Pat Foster, Director of Education & Associate Professor in Mine Safety - Camborne School of Mines, University of Exeter
• Ian Hughes, Project Manager – M-I SWACO – Foss/Duntanlich Mine
To attend the two day conference which includes lunch and a networking river boat dinner, please register online at www.iom3online.org/mtd2017
Member Fee £250 +VAT
Non-Member Fee £300 +VAT
Student Member £125 +VAT
Student Non-Member £150 +VAT
Please note that the venue for this event has now been confirmed as Rooms on Regent's Park (27 Sussex Place, London, NW1 4RG). The venue for the conference dinner has also been confirmed as the Thames riverboat “Jewel of London” which will cruise down the river whilst dinner is being served.