MARK MCCREADIE TO ADDRESS CONCRETE SHOWby Atlantic Pumps Admin
We're delighted to announce that Atlantic Pumps have been selected to present one of the seminars at The UK Concrete Show 2016. Our Sales Co-ordinator, Mark McCreadie (pictured) will be discussing pump selection for ready mix sites in the Seminar Theatre on Wednesday 17th February between 10am and 11am.
The UK Concrete Show 2016 takes place on Wednesday 17th and Thursday 18th February in Hall 5 at the NEC, Birmingham. Join us on stand E2 and meet key staff, view pumps from Audex, XairePro and Varisco, discover The Pump Register - our revolutionary new industry tool and more.
Visit The UK Concrete Show 2016 website for further details and to obtain your tickets.
- EnviroHub to Enter Construction Industry Thanks to Partnership with RVT Group
- Why Is It Important For Quarries to Encourage Better Environmental Performance?
- The End Of Red Diesel Is Coming… So How Do We Power Our Quarries Now?
- What Does Being ISO 14001 Certified Mean For Atlantic Pumps and Our Environment?
- Atlantic Partner with Prime to Deliver EnviroHub to the New Zealand Market