The HL series comprises of lamella settlement tanks, effective settlement areas being denoted by their numerical code. The HL-R series meanwhile comprises of lamella settlement tanks with motorized rakes. Again, effective settlement areas are denoted by their numerical code.
Settlement tanks are used to remove heavy suspended solids from a process fluid. Lamella settlement tanks use an array of inclined plates to vastly increase the space efficiency of a settlement tank. In the case of the HL-R series, the addition of a rake maintains liquefaction of sludge.
Most HL and HL-R units are equipped with an oil skimmer that can be used to remove a small to medium quantity of light hydrocarbons and light particles from process fluid.
- Discharge ports for sludge and water
- Removable Lamella plates for easy cleaning
- Tapered sludge tank for fast effective sludge removal
- Provision for additional monitoring control to report on final water quality
- Flocculation area
- Safe solution for removing solids from water and minimising environmental damage to water courses
- Ensure compliance with Authority requirements
- Good practice for HSE requirements onsite
- Provides water suitable for safe discharge to foul or surface and inert sludge
- Easy and fast to deploy minimal set up required
- Suitable for all suspended solids settlement
- Unlimited process time without complete washout
- Flocculant cages built into inlet for basic water treatment
- Easy transportation using either built in ground level lifting points or fork pockets
- Silt laden surface water clean-up for safe discharge
- Excavation dewatering
- Tank, lagoon or lake dewatering
- Surface water drainage clean-up
- Wash down or blast water solids settlement
Data Sheet Downloads