The Dosing Unit (TU02) is designed to effectively dose polymer and other additives to condition water in preparation for further treatment.
Using the CM01 Control module the automate dosing guarantees consistency and accuracy, to ensure that there is no over or under dosing and the best quality of water is created. This system also has the capability to monitor and report on the water quality as it is discharged from the system.
As a free standing unit it is designed to take 2no IBC’s or smaller containers and works on a small power supply, enabling it to be used in conjunction with many treatment systems including the EnviroHub TT Treatment tank range and the HL Lamella Tanks.
How it Works
Once initial water quality has been assessed and the correct additives prescribed, the TU02 can be programmed to dose at the prescribe rate consistently. This works using ‘flow proportionate dosing’ rules, which means the TU02 monitors the influent flow rate, then delivers the correct ratio of additive for the amount of water that has entered the treatment area.
- 2no IBC of reagent storage capacity
- Sufficiently bunded to prevent spillage
- Onboard enclosure for dosing pumps (peristaltic)
- On board control to ensure correct proportionate dosing
- Automated alert when IBCs near empty
- Fork pockets and lifting points
- Free standing unit with integrated bund to protect surrounding environment from potential spillages
- Control module monitors and reports directly proportional to influent
- Remote monitoring available on water quality and activity
- Low power consumption
- Works in conjunction with many treatment options
- Fully automates the process minimising manual input
- Good practice for Environmental care
- Ensures compliance with Authority requirements