The TU series comprises of bunded IBC stands with flow monitoring and chemical dosing capabilities. TUs are typically used alongside TT treatment tanks to treat process water with coagulant and flocculant before solids removal in HL or other settlement units, though have a number of potential applications.
TU tanks always come with a flowmeter and a CM01 control module with configurable ppm values. As process water goes through the flowmeter, the TU will pump its stored chemicals at the stored rate of ppm to dose the process water appropriately.
How it Works
Once initial water quality has been assessed and the correct additives prescribed, the TU02 can be programmed to dose at the prescribe rate consistently. This works using ‘flow proportionate dosing’ rules, which means the TU02 monitors the influent flow rate, then delivers the correct ratio of additive for the amount of water that has entered the treatment area.
- 2no IBC of reagent storage capacity
- Sufficiently bunded to prevent spillage
- Onboard enclosure for dosing pumps (peristaltic)
- On board control to ensure correct proportionate dosing
- Automated alert when IBCs near empty
- Fork pockets and lifting points
- Free standing unit with integrated bund to protect surrounding environment from potential spillages
- Control module monitors and reports directly proportional to influent
- Remote monitoring available on water quality and activity
- Low power consumption
- Works in conjunction with many treatment options
- Fully automates the process minimising manual input
- Good practice for Environmental care
- Ensures compliance with Authority requirements
Data Sheet Download