Self-priming Centrifugal Pumps
Ideal for pumping liquids with solids in suspension. They are for applications where the main feature is the difficulty in priming and are used in the industry, construction and emergency, making them excellent dirty water pumps.
- Over 37 versions available with discharge sizes from 1.5” up to 12” to suit all applications.
- Rapid self-priming: without foot valve. Once filled with water, the pump is automatically primed to a height of 7.5 m.
- Easy to install: Only the suction pipe needs to be immersed in the liquid. The pump can be located above and in a dry place, in the most suitable location for service and control.
- High resistance to abrasive liquids: Ideal for muddy, sandy waters with solids in suspension. Semi-open impeller allowing the passage of solids of large diameter,
- These are simple and reliable pumps which will give great performance in the most difficult applications.
To view the full range of pumps, please download the Varisco J Series brochure. For more information and to order please call 0114 229 3144 or complete the Enquiry Form on the left-hand side of this page.
Click to Purchase