KEY STAFF MEMBERS CELEBRATE WORK ANNIVERSARIESby Atlantic Pumps Admin
This week sees two key members of the Atlantic Pumps staff celebrate their work anniversaries.
Operations Manager, Ed Smith (left) joined the company two years ago this week and he was followed exactly one year later by Sales Representative, Mark McCreadie (right). Both are extremely popular members of staff and will be known to many of our clients.
In the time that they’ve been with us, their hard work and dedication has helped the company to reach new heights. Here’s just a few of their many achievements:
- Quadrupled stock levels
- Increased sales ten times
- Overseen the supply of pumps to numerous new countries including Hungary, Spain, Mexico and Hong Kong
- Enabled Atlantic Pumps to supply OEMs
- Direct involvement in the launch and ongoing work of our Servicing Division
- Helped devise our Part Exchange offer – so successful was it that we’ve continued it indefinitely!
- Played a part in the launch of the Flygt Ready series
- Ed played a key role in our tradeshow debut at Hillhead 2014 while Mark led a seminar at this year’s UK Concrete Show at the NEC, Birmingham.
We’d like to take this opportunity to congratulate both Ed and Mark on their work anniversaries and look forward to their many more successes with Atlantic Pumps over the coming years!
- Coal washing
- Filter press
- Mine effluents
- Sand processing
- Silt pumping
- Thickener underflow
- Wash plant feeds
- Water treatment
- Brick & Concrete Block Manufacturing
- Large scale manufacturing
- Quarrying & Aggregates
- Ready mix concrete
- Sustainable Energy